13 May, 2010

Veni Vidi Scribi

This is a story-teller-cum-journalistic blog. Since the title is in Latin, it doesn't matter what I put in here, nothing would probably be on topic, anyway. The title, by the way, means "I came, I saw, I wrote". But being in the inebriated state I usually am, it's more than likely that I'd come, I'd see, but I'd write it wrong. I have a tech blog at Nerdvanic G's, but due to popular demand (by which I mean my skills at tech reporting have gone totally unappreciated) from my reader-base which comes to a grand total of 3, I decided to start this blog, where any crap I write wouldn't have to be verified scientifically, psychologically, demographically,  philosophically, critically, or posthumously, before I post it.

The Brady Bunch is larger then my fan-base

So, to my readers, if end up having any, I haven't the faintest idea what I'll put in here, or if my life is in any way so interesting as to be able to put anything at all, but all the same I'll do my part in using up Blogger domain names before more deserving writers decide to post their shit online.


Until next time, Ciao.

No comments: